Digital Marketing more effective in this current time to improve the online business as well adevertisment services.
Incorporating digital into your marketing plan can no longer be considered an ‘optional’.
Digital marketing helps to reach your customers through various mediums like SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing.
Benefits of Digital Marketing for SME’s
1. It connects you with consumers on the internet
2. It generates higher conversion rates
3. It saves you money
4. It enables real-time customer service
5. It connects you with the mobile consumer
6. It helps generate higher revenues
7. It delivers higher ROI from your campaigns
8. It keeps you at par with competitors
9. It can help you compete with large corporations
10.It prepares you for the internet of things
For any queries related to digital marketing please feel free to contact us on
Call : 09545198799
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You know what suits your business the best. Then why compromise?
We offer tailor made web applications that address your requirements and not only help in improvising the business performance but also make them efficient.
Improved scalability, easy mobility and cross-platform access of your business are some of the benefits that you will experience with our web applications.
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
More than 20% of the eCommerce transactions happen over Mobile / Tablets last year. Responsive websites use a fluid layout that adapts your user devices.
- E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
Our eCommerce solution has all basic features required to run a successful online selling business. They are made using appropriate security methods.
- WEBSITE HOSTING
Dreamz Technology is a reliable web hosting company in Pune with over 6+ years of experience in the web hosting industry in India.
- MOBILE APPLICATION
Quickly build and deploy mobile apps that keep your workforce and customers connected and engaged with the different Mobile Platform such as Android & IOS
- CMS WEB DEVELOPMENT
It becomes very costly when it comes to controlling the content of your website. So we provide our own Developed PHP based CMS.
- WORDPRESS & WOO COMMERCE
People love and like updated websites. WordPress is the only effective software or tool which helps you to change the appearance of your website within minutes.
- WEBSITE DOMAIN
“Create your Online Identity in Minutes”. Dreamz Technology provides the essential tools that businesses need to build and manage their online presence.
- BULK SMS
In this age of mobile revolution, it is extremely important to stay in touch with technology. Bulk SMS are the fastest way for conveying information within groups to several members, just within seconds.
Dreamz create beautiful digital experiences for brands and businesses of all sizes. We provide a strategic approach to driving proficient traffic through various coordinated online marketing campaigns…
Call : 09850946353 | 09960685666
Or Drop a line on email@example.com
Mostly every app is custom built and the development cost depends on the features of the app.
Dreamz Software Solutions Pvt Ltd is one of the leading mobile app development company in Pune,India, delivering custom and enterprise web and mobile solutions across multiple platforms.
We excel at combining design, strategy, testing and development capabilities to craft excellent applications for consumers as well as enterprises.
Right from the onset, we have provided competitive solutions to our clients resulting in complete client satisfaction for the services delivered.
Mobile application market is very competitive as a mobile app is quite necessary for any business
It simply depends on:
- What to you’d like to have – Functionalities
- How sophisticated it’s going to be – Personalization
- How big is it going to be – Scale
- The cost for the development of any application can be determined on the basis of features you want to implement in your app, and your selection of platforms.
We offer absolute best price for our top quality mobile app development services.
We work on Mobile application development.
We follow standard process for developing Android Application.
It starts from Requirement Gathering, Analyzing, Prototyping, Development, Testing and final Deployment.
Have a Project in Mind? Let’s Talk About it.
For a free quote drop line on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to serve you !
Dreamz Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
#company #taxiapp #streaming #iots #mobileapplicationdevelopment #api #google #techtalk #techtips #instatech #playstore #googleapps #photographyapps #income #bpc #mlm #networkmarketing #mlmsuccess #ideas #appideas #appmarketing #affiliatemarketing #develop #future #network #mobileappdevelopment #businesses #consultant #mobilemarketing
There are numerous ways to go about building an online presence for your small business, but I’ll just list some of the basics:
1. Starting a website
– Your website should at least be pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate
– Ensure it’s search engine optimized to rank higher on search engines and also mobile-responsive as a huge percentage of web traffic nowadays occurs on mobile
Google Analytics & Adwords, Facebook ads (These tools are commonly used by many businesses and are very easy to use. Google Analytics allows you to track your website traffic and its various sources, Google Adwords allows you to find out exactly what keywords your target audience is searching for, Google Adwords + Facebook Ads allow you to create target ads on their respective platforms)
2. Getting on social media
– At least a Facebook Page
– Ensure your profile is complete and explains clearly what your business does
– Your social media profiles and your website should be consistent in your messaging
– Regularly post updates that speak to your target audience. Use images and videos to make your posts more interesting/compelling.
– Be sure to engage and communicate with your customers as frequently as possible (responding to both positive and negative feedback, answering customer queries, etc.)
3. Community engagement
– Find online communities where your target audience currently exists and engage with them
– Contribute to these communities by providing insightful opinions and valuable content
– Build relationships with the community.
You don’t have to do anything fancy, like launching a huge marketing campaign.
Always keep it within your means.
The key is to start developing an online presence as soon as possible. There are tons of online marketing resources on the web that you can refer to to further your marketing campaigns.
Ecommerce is also known as electronic ecommerce. Ecommerce has been expanding rapidly due to the wider reach of internet and mobile devices. There are various models of ecommerce such as B2B (Business to Business), B2C (Business to consumer) and C2C (consumer to consumer).
Some of the advantages of ecommerce are:
– Elimination of middle men
– Ease of shopping for the consumer
– Personalized shopping experience
– Wider market is available to seller for selling goods
MCommerce stand for mobile commerce. The rise of mcommerce has helped ecommerce grow by leaps and bounds. Activities like mobile ticket booking, mobile banking, hotel room booking etc are some fine examples of m commerce.
There are some differences between mcomerce and ecommerce :
– For Mcommerce, internet availability is not mandatory whereas for e commerce it is necessary
– Personalized service is possible in case of mcommerce which is difficult in case of ecommerce
– Mcommerce is more user friendly compared to ecommerce
The shift towards mobile is quite visible, and you cannot ignore mobile presence altogether.
You should have a combination of both mobile and desktop presence, which will help you earn the planned revenues and conversions.
This suggests that eCommerce and mCommerce have been preferred equally by the consumers.
A good number of people still prefer shopping with eCommerce, and statistics are proof of that.
Dreamz is one of the players in providing effective enterprise mobility solution as well as enterprise ecommerce platform for businesses.
The mobile e-commerce platform takes your business to all hand held and desktop devices and provides you with best suited mobile & tablet commerce solution.
Succeeding in Social Media marketing involves lots of work, dedication,strategy and focus but I will mention a few of what you can do.
- Understand your audience needs – You need to understand the needs of your audience and what type of content is suitable. Because company X uses a particular method does not mean that same method will work for you. Bottom line; Know what is best for your audience.
- Get a content calendar and content strategy – Avoid just posting randomly or spamming. Be organized and get a content calendar pre-planned. make sure your content relate to the product, services or item you want to market or brand.
- Remember all the social media channels have different algorithm and also understand how content works for each. Don’t use the same type of content you created for LinkedIn on Twitter, Don’t create content for instagram and use same on Facebook. All these channels have specific types of contents that perform very well so learn what works for each content.
- Analytics is very important – One sure way to know what is working and what is not working is to understand trends. Do make sure you properly analyze your activities to know what is working.
- Hashtags – The emergence of hashtags has made it easy to aggregate content and to find information using hashtags. It would be great if you can identify trending hashtags in your line of business so that you can align your content with these.
- Above all, keep on learning. The social media world is a dynamic world and what works today might not be very relevant in 60 days. Yes it is as fast as that so continue to reinvent the way you work and learn new ways of doing things.
- Know Who and Where Your Market The first rule of leveraging the power of social media is to know your market and where to find them. A marketer needs to know his target demographic, be specific on whom to target. You don’t have to establish your presence in all social media channels, you just have to know where your target market and make sure to be where they are.
- Develop Your Strategy A strong social media profile is not built overnight. It takes a lot of work, posting, commenting, and collaborating with others. First, you have to have a plan. What strategy you will take to reach your goal: leverage the power of Influencers, create and post viral photos and videos, use ads, follow and engage with more people, etc.
- Consider Quality Over Quantity of Posts
You don’t want to annoy users by bombarding them with your posts. Focus on quantity; make sure that you are posting and conveying messages relevant to your market. This will help you gain more interaction and an increase of followers.
- Create Real Value What helps attract more people? Fill your social media channels meaningful content creating value that will motivate and inspire in some manner. Find ways to connect to human consciousness, share ideas and images that can touch humanity on personal and business levels.
- Beef Up Your Site With Multiple Social Share Buttons Make way for your followers to share your content easily. Provide options for those who prefer to Tweet, Pin or Share your content where and how they want.
- Comment, Share, Like, and Hashtags often You can build relationships with your target market by genuinely liking, commenting and sharing others’ posts regularly. And, by featuring hashtags, it helps to keep your followers interested and increase engagement in your contents or campaigns.
- Leverage the Power of Influencers and High-profile Accounts
Influencers and high profile accounts have numerous followers, look for influencers with strong follower base in your demographic, this will help you gain the right type of followers. This approach helps expand your reach.
- Go Network Widen your reach by finding people or sources you could exchange valuable information with. Collaborate with the right users where they allow your posts to show in their feed, and theirs to yours. This approach allows promotion of your business at no cost.
- Make it Easy for People to Buy Make sure that you have a functioning and responsive link in your profile, making it easier to purchase if you are selling a product or whatever you are offering.
Aside from social media, there are a lot of tactics that small businesses can leverage to grow their business. To discover more visit http://www.dreamztechnology.com
SMS is Mobile Native
Conversion Rate Is High
High response rate
Easier to access and shorter message size
Easy sales follow-ups
Yes, absolutely. In 2017, for a business NOT to have a web site is making a declarative statement that you are deliberately trying to be anachronistic and make things difficult for your customers…almost like choosing not to have a telephone. It is now so trivially easy, and literally, that there is no reason to not have a web site, particularly when consumers these days turn first to the web, even before picking up the phone to call you.
About 80% of consumers use the internet to search for products and services they need before they make a purchase. Most customers today will assume yourcompany has a website and may search for your business only to find you do not exist on the world wide web. Most of your competitors probably already have a website.
The modern era is the technical era. It is the era where everyone has a mobile in pocket. Half of the world population is using social networking sites like face book, twitter. Now the time changed when people go to shopping with a wallet full with notes. No, it’s all out of fashion.
Having a professional, comprehensive website is important for pretty much every business. However it’s easy to get distracted by making your website look nice and miss the key principles behind any small business website.
At first, you need to just have a basic setup – a homepage, listings of your services and products, info about your business, contact information, a blog, etc. Simple.
It is also critical that your site/business is listed in all of the local directories. Make sure you’re on Google+/maps, Bing Places, Trip Advisor, etc. Wherever your competitors are – you need to be and you need to make sure your information is all correct (hours, location, contact info, etc). Also, be available on the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc).
I think all of that is more important than concentrating on conversion rates and optimizations. That stuff is important – but first, you need to be able to be found by your customers.
#WebSite, #SmallBusiness, #BusinessWebsite, #ResponsiveWebsite, #MobileFriendlyWebsite,
#ProfessionalWebsite, #DreamzTechnology, #Dreamz, #Pune, #Aurangabad, #Nagpur, #Nashik