A website is the most cost-effective marketing tool a small business has. It’s ‘open’ 24/7 to bring in new customers, tell them about your services, and turn them into buyers–even while you’re asleep.
Good websites also help ease customer support burdens through FAQ’s, driving directions, product instructions, online estimate/request forms, etc. Websites can do a lot more than look good.
You can also use your website to capture the emails of potential customers and build a mailing list with it. This mailing list allows you to better connect with your customers, gather feedback from them as well as update them on any upcoming promotions.
A small business required website for some of the reasons like
- Reason #1 – Online Presence
- Reason #2 – More customers
- Reason #3 – Business value
- Reason #4 – Influence
- Reason #5 – Time to show off
- Reason #6 – 24 hours Online
- Reason #7 – 24 hours Communication with customers
- Reason #8 – Online Marketing
- Reason #9 – Online Customer support
Best of all, websites don’t expire like ads do. They continue to bring in traffic over time.
Here are some tools to help you drive traffic to your website:
- Google Adwords & Facebook Ads (Google Adwords allows you to find out exactly what keywords your target audience is searching for, Google Adwords + Facebook Ads allow you to create targeted ads on their respective platforms)
- Google Analytics (A free analytics tool that allows you to track your website traffic and its various sources. This is especially useful in helping you identify your best performing campaigns and traffic sources, allowing you to focus on the most effective channels for your business.)
- Social media (Establishing an online presence on social media helps drive traffic to your website as more and more consumers are spending time on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Snap-chat, etc.)