SMS is the marketing wave of the future. As smartphone usage increases and more people are conducting all sorts of business on their mobile devices, it’s a logical step to incorporate SMS into your overall marketing strategy. Ready to start?
Here are some effective tips to help you achieve the best results:
- Always use a double opt-in procedure for SMS.
- If you need to use text shorthand, then you need to rewrite your message.
- Send SMS less frequently than your email marketing campaign (if you send emails three times a week, send SMS once).
- Cross-promote your SMS campaign in your email marketing, website and social media pages.
- Don’t include graphics or images, just text.
- Streamline communication: “TXT STOP to unsubscribe” or “TXT HELP for customer support”.
- Offer a gift for signing up – discount, free product sample, ebook.
- Try including a scannable coupon that can be redeemed at your physical stores.
- Include a forwarding option in your messages.
- Encourage more subscribers by offering an immediate discount upon sign up.
- Personalize each message.
- Let your customers know that you’re not going to sell or exploit their cell number.
- In your privacy statement, let your customers know that their mobile provider may charge them for sending and receiving texts.
- Conduct a short SMS poll.
- Keep your SMS marketing campaign focused on one message.
- Don’t use all of the character spacing in your messages – you’re taking away space for customers to forward and include their own message.
- Shortcodes needs to be easy and relevant to your company.
Are you looking for SMS MARKETING?
Please call us +91-9850946353 or write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To test the service or Free Demo – Best Bulk SMS Service Provider