Ecommerce is also known as electronic ecommerce. Ecommerce has been expanding rapidly due to the wider reach of internet and mobile devices. There are various models of ecommerce such as B2B (Business to Business), B2C (Business to consumer) and C2C (consumer to consumer).
Some of the advantages of ecommerce are:
– Elimination of middle men
– Ease of shopping for the consumer
– Personalized shopping experience
– Wider market is available to seller for selling goods
MCommerce stand for mobile commerce. The rise of mcommerce has helped ecommerce grow by leaps and bounds. Activities like mobile ticket booking, mobile banking, hotel room booking etc are some fine examples of m commerce.
There are some differences between mcomerce and ecommerce :
– For Mcommerce, internet availability is not mandatory whereas for e commerce it is necessary
– Personalized service is possible in case of mcommerce which is difficult in case of ecommerce
– Mcommerce is more user friendly compared to ecommerce
The shift towards mobile is quite visible, and you cannot ignore mobile presence altogether.
You should have a combination of both mobile and desktop presence, which will help you earn the planned revenues and conversions.
This suggests that eCommerce and mCommerce have been preferred equally by the consumers.
A good number of people still prefer shopping with eCommerce, and statistics are proof of that.
Dreamz is one of the players in providing effective enterprise mobility solution as well as enterprise ecommerce platform for businesses.
The mobile e-commerce platform takes your business to all hand held and desktop devices and provides you with best suited mobile & tablet commerce solution.