Digital Marketing more effective in this current time to improve the online business as well adevertisment services.
Incorporating digital into your marketing plan can no longer be considered an ‘optional’.
Digital marketing helps to reach your customers through various mediums like SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing.
Benefits of Digital Marketing for SME’s
1. It connects you with consumers on the internet
2. It generates higher conversion rates
3. It saves you money
4. It enables real-time customer service
5. It connects you with the mobile consumer
6. It helps generate higher revenues
7. It delivers higher ROI from your campaigns
8. It keeps you at par with competitors
9. It can help you compete with large corporations
10.It prepares you for the internet of things
For any queries related to digital marketing please feel free to contact us on
Call : 09545198799
Email : email@example.com
There are numerous ways to go about building an online presence for your small business, but I’ll just list some of the basics:
1. Starting a website
– Your website should at least be pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate
– Ensure it’s search engine optimized to rank higher on search engines and also mobile-responsive as a huge percentage of web traffic nowadays occurs on mobile
Google Analytics & Adwords, Facebook ads (These tools are commonly used by many businesses and are very easy to use. Google Analytics allows you to track your website traffic and its various sources, Google Adwords allows you to find out exactly what keywords your target audience is searching for, Google Adwords + Facebook Ads allow you to create target ads on their respective platforms)
2. Getting on social media
– At least a Facebook Page
– Ensure your profile is complete and explains clearly what your business does
– Your social media profiles and your website should be consistent in your messaging
– Regularly post updates that speak to your target audience. Use images and videos to make your posts more interesting/compelling.
– Be sure to engage and communicate with your customers as frequently as possible (responding to both positive and negative feedback, answering customer queries, etc.)
3. Community engagement
– Find online communities where your target audience currently exists and engage with them
– Contribute to these communities by providing insightful opinions and valuable content
– Build relationships with the community.
You don’t have to do anything fancy, like launching a huge marketing campaign.
Always keep it within your means.
The key is to start developing an online presence as soon as possible. There are tons of online marketing resources on the web that you can refer to to further your marketing campaigns.
Ecommerce is also known as electronic ecommerce. Ecommerce has been expanding rapidly due to the wider reach of internet and mobile devices. There are various models of ecommerce such as B2B (Business to Business), B2C (Business to consumer) and C2C (consumer to consumer).
Some of the advantages of ecommerce are:
– Elimination of middle men
– Ease of shopping for the consumer
– Personalized shopping experience
– Wider market is available to seller for selling goods
MCommerce stand for mobile commerce. The rise of mcommerce has helped ecommerce grow by leaps and bounds. Activities like mobile ticket booking, mobile banking, hotel room booking etc are some fine examples of m commerce.
There are some differences between mcomerce and ecommerce :
– For Mcommerce, internet availability is not mandatory whereas for e commerce it is necessary
– Personalized service is possible in case of mcommerce which is difficult in case of ecommerce
– Mcommerce is more user friendly compared to ecommerce
The shift towards mobile is quite visible, and you cannot ignore mobile presence altogether.
You should have a combination of both mobile and desktop presence, which will help you earn the planned revenues and conversions.
This suggests that eCommerce and mCommerce have been preferred equally by the consumers.
A good number of people still prefer shopping with eCommerce, and statistics are proof of that.
Dreamz is one of the players in providing effective enterprise mobility solution as well as enterprise ecommerce platform for businesses.
The mobile e-commerce platform takes your business to all hand held and desktop devices and provides you with best suited mobile & tablet commerce solution.
- Know Who and Where Your Market The first rule of leveraging the power of social media is to know your market and where to find them. A marketer needs to know his target demographic, be specific on whom to target. You don’t have to establish your presence in all social media channels, you just have to know where your target market and make sure to be where they are.
- Develop Your Strategy A strong social media profile is not built overnight. It takes a lot of work, posting, commenting, and collaborating with others. First, you have to have a plan. What strategy you will take to reach your goal: leverage the power of Influencers, create and post viral photos and videos, use ads, follow and engage with more people, etc.
- Consider Quality Over Quantity of Posts
You don’t want to annoy users by bombarding them with your posts. Focus on quantity; make sure that you are posting and conveying messages relevant to your market. This will help you gain more interaction and an increase of followers.
- Create Real Value What helps attract more people? Fill your social media channels meaningful content creating value that will motivate and inspire in some manner. Find ways to connect to human consciousness, share ideas and images that can touch humanity on personal and business levels.
- Beef Up Your Site With Multiple Social Share Buttons Make way for your followers to share your content easily. Provide options for those who prefer to Tweet, Pin or Share your content where and how they want.
- Comment, Share, Like, and Hashtags often You can build relationships with your target market by genuinely liking, commenting and sharing others’ posts regularly. And, by featuring hashtags, it helps to keep your followers interested and increase engagement in your contents or campaigns.
- Leverage the Power of Influencers and High-profile Accounts
Influencers and high profile accounts have numerous followers, look for influencers with strong follower base in your demographic, this will help you gain the right type of followers. This approach helps expand your reach.
- Go Network Widen your reach by finding people or sources you could exchange valuable information with. Collaborate with the right users where they allow your posts to show in their feed, and theirs to yours. This approach allows promotion of your business at no cost.
- Make it Easy for People to Buy Make sure that you have a functioning and responsive link in your profile, making it easier to purchase if you are selling a product or whatever you are offering.
Aside from social media, there are a lot of tactics that small businesses can leverage to grow their business. To discover more visit http://www.dreamztechnology.com
SMS is Mobile Native
Conversion Rate Is High
High response rate
Easier to access and shorter message size
Easy sales follow-ups
Yes, absolutely. In 2017, for a business NOT to have a web site is making a declarative statement that you are deliberately trying to be anachronistic and make things difficult for your customers…almost like choosing not to have a telephone. It is now so trivially easy, and literally, that there is no reason to not have a web site, particularly when consumers these days turn first to the web, even before picking up the phone to call you.
About 80% of consumers use the internet to search for products and services they need before they make a purchase. Most customers today will assume yourcompany has a website and may search for your business only to find you do not exist on the world wide web. Most of your competitors probably already have a website.
The modern era is the technical era. It is the era where everyone has a mobile in pocket. Half of the world population is using social networking sites like face book, twitter. Now the time changed when people go to shopping with a wallet full with notes. No, it’s all out of fashion.
Having a professional, comprehensive website is important for pretty much every business. However it’s easy to get distracted by making your website look nice and miss the key principles behind any small business website.
At first, you need to just have a basic setup – a homepage, listings of your services and products, info about your business, contact information, a blog, etc. Simple.
It is also critical that your site/business is listed in all of the local directories. Make sure you’re on Google+/maps, Bing Places, Trip Advisor, etc. Wherever your competitors are – you need to be and you need to make sure your information is all correct (hours, location, contact info, etc). Also, be available on the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc).
I think all of that is more important than concentrating on conversion rates and optimizations. That stuff is important – but first, you need to be able to be found by your customers.
#WebSite, #SmallBusiness, #BusinessWebsite, #ResponsiveWebsite, #MobileFriendlyWebsite,
#ProfessionalWebsite, #DreamzTechnology, #Dreamz, #Pune, #Aurangabad, #Nagpur, #Nashik
A social media strategy is not something that can be created overnight.
There is so much planning and analysis involved in it.
You must have a clear understanding of your company. Wether it be your target market, your aims, your budget etc. This right here is where most companies fail. If you miss one of these then your whole marketing strategy will be a was of money.
Target market is important firstly advertising for old people homes on Facebook is useless – unless you target the men and women that are considering putting their folks in a home. You have to put yourself in your consumers shoes and think of how they would come across your business and how they would perceive it.
Your aims/goals – Sorry to crush your dreams but you are not going to go viral overnight. Social media takes time. You are going to get disappointed and give up on your social media if you don’t have the correct goals/aims.
Get your story straight – Don’t post a advertisement about downloading your app if you are trying to get page likes- I know this sounds simple but It happens so often! Also post engagement is 60% higher when you have a picture on your post. You have to create a reoccurring trigger that lefts people know this is your brand.
Measure it- The best thing about social media is if one thing isn’t working you can change it in one second. Most sites like FB and Twitter give you metrics – But you have to do your own measurements as well – measure the rate of app downloads after a new post, how many likes you get every month, new followers etc.
Gaurav O. Gattani
SMS is the marketing wave of the future. As smartphone usage increases and more people are conducting all sorts of business on their mobile devices, it’s a logical step to incorporate SMS into your overall marketing strategy. Ready to start?
Here are some effective tips to help you achieve the best results:
- Always use a double opt-in procedure for SMS.
- If you need to use text shorthand, then you need to rewrite your message.
- Send SMS less frequently than your email marketing campaign (if you send emails three times a week, send SMS once).
- Cross-promote your SMS campaign in your email marketing, website and social media pages.
- Don’t include graphics or images, just text.
- Streamline communication: “TXT STOP to unsubscribe” or “TXT HELP for customer support”.
- Offer a gift for signing up – discount, free product sample, ebook.
- Try including a scannable coupon that can be redeemed at your physical stores.
- Include a forwarding option in your messages.
- Encourage more subscribers by offering an immediate discount upon sign up.
- Personalize each message.
- Let your customers know that you’re not going to sell or exploit their cell number.
- In your privacy statement, let your customers know that their mobile provider may charge them for sending and receiving texts.
- Conduct a short SMS poll.
- Keep your SMS marketing campaign focused on one message.
- Don’t use all of the character spacing in your messages – you’re taking away space for customers to forward and include their own message.
- Shortcodes needs to be easy and relevant to your company.
Are you looking for SMS MARKETING?
Please call us +91-9850946353 or write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To test the service or Free Demo – Best Bulk SMS Service Provider
Be Digital – 2017
Are you ready with your organization for digital India !
According to your organization; you may need different things to be done in the digital manner. Here we are suggesting some points.
Enhance your company image:Professional website designed, built, registered and hosted for just Rs. 4999/-
Design & Development:-
? Website Development
? Web – Applications Development
? Customize Software Development
? ERP (Complete Organization Solution)
? E-Commerce website
? Web Hosting Services
? Android App Development
? iOS App Development
? Search Engine Optimization
? Search Engine Marketing
? Social Media Management
? Bulk SMS
? Bulk WhatsApp SMS
? Bulk E-Mail Marketing
? Toll Free / IVR
? Short Code / Long Code / Voice Call / Voice SMS
? Payment Gateway Solutions
? Online Advertisements
If you require any quotation for any of the mentioned services above, feel free to get in touch with us.
Dreamz Software Solutions Pvt Ltd | +91-9850946353 | +91-9960685666