Digital Marketing more effective in this current time to improve the online business as well adevertisment services.
Incorporating digital into your marketing plan can no longer be considered an ‘optional’.
Digital marketing helps to reach your customers through various mediums like SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing.
Benefits of Digital Marketing for SME’s
1. It connects you with consumers on the internet
2. It generates higher conversion rates
3. It saves you money
4. It enables real-time customer service
5. It connects you with the mobile consumer
6. It helps generate higher revenues
7. It delivers higher ROI from your campaigns
8. It keeps you at par with competitors
9. It can help you compete with large corporations
10.It prepares you for the internet of things
For any queries related to digital marketing please feel free to contact us on
Call : 09545198799
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You know what suits your business the best. Then why compromise?
We offer tailor made web applications that address your requirements and not only help in improvising the business performance but also make them efficient.
Improved scalability, easy mobility and cross-platform access of your business are some of the benefits that you will experience with our web applications.
- RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
More than 20% of the eCommerce transactions happen over Mobile / Tablets last year. Responsive websites use a fluid layout that adapts your user devices.
- E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
Our eCommerce solution has all basic features required to run a successful online selling business. They are made using appropriate security methods.
- WEBSITE HOSTING
Dreamz Technology is a reliable web hosting company in Pune with over 6+ years of experience in the web hosting industry in India.
- MOBILE APPLICATION
Quickly build and deploy mobile apps that keep your workforce and customers connected and engaged with the different Mobile Platform such as Android & IOS
- CMS WEB DEVELOPMENT
It becomes very costly when it comes to controlling the content of your website. So we provide our own Developed PHP based CMS.
- WORDPRESS & WOO COMMERCE
People love and like updated websites. WordPress is the only effective software or tool which helps you to change the appearance of your website within minutes.
- WEBSITE DOMAIN
“Create your Online Identity in Minutes”. Dreamz Technology provides the essential tools that businesses need to build and manage their online presence.
- BULK SMS
In this age of mobile revolution, it is extremely important to stay in touch with technology. Bulk SMS are the fastest way for conveying information within groups to several members, just within seconds.
Dreamz create beautiful digital experiences for brands and businesses of all sizes. We provide a strategic approach to driving proficient traffic through various coordinated online marketing campaigns…
Call : 09850946353 | 09960685666
Or Drop a line on email@example.com
Succeeding in Social Media marketing involves lots of work, dedication,strategy and focus but I will mention a few of what you can do.
- Understand your audience needs – You need to understand the needs of your audience and what type of content is suitable. Because company X uses a particular method does not mean that same method will work for you. Bottom line; Know what is best for your audience.
- Get a content calendar and content strategy – Avoid just posting randomly or spamming. Be organized and get a content calendar pre-planned. make sure your content relate to the product, services or item you want to market or brand.
- Remember all the social media channels have different algorithm and also understand how content works for each. Don’t use the same type of content you created for LinkedIn on Twitter, Don’t create content for instagram and use same on Facebook. All these channels have specific types of contents that perform very well so learn what works for each content.
- Analytics is very important – One sure way to know what is working and what is not working is to understand trends. Do make sure you properly analyze your activities to know what is working.
- Hashtags – The emergence of hashtags has made it easy to aggregate content and to find information using hashtags. It would be great if you can identify trending hashtags in your line of business so that you can align your content with these.
- Above all, keep on learning. The social media world is a dynamic world and what works today might not be very relevant in 60 days. Yes it is as fast as that so continue to reinvent the way you work and learn new ways of doing things.
SMS is Mobile Native
Conversion Rate Is High
High response rate
Easier to access and shorter message size
Easy sales follow-ups
A social media strategy is not something that can be created overnight.
There is so much planning and analysis involved in it.
You must have a clear understanding of your company. Wether it be your target market, your aims, your budget etc. This right here is where most companies fail. If you miss one of these then your whole marketing strategy will be a was of money.
Target market is important firstly advertising for old people homes on Facebook is useless – unless you target the men and women that are considering putting their folks in a home. You have to put yourself in your consumers shoes and think of how they would come across your business and how they would perceive it.
Your aims/goals – Sorry to crush your dreams but you are not going to go viral overnight. Social media takes time. You are going to get disappointed and give up on your social media if you don’t have the correct goals/aims.
Get your story straight – Don’t post a advertisement about downloading your app if you are trying to get page likes- I know this sounds simple but It happens so often! Also post engagement is 60% higher when you have a picture on your post. You have to create a reoccurring trigger that lefts people know this is your brand.
Measure it- The best thing about social media is if one thing isn’t working you can change it in one second. Most sites like FB and Twitter give you metrics – But you have to do your own measurements as well – measure the rate of app downloads after a new post, how many likes you get every month, new followers etc.
Gaurav O. Gattani
SMS is the marketing wave of the future. As smartphone usage increases and more people are conducting all sorts of business on their mobile devices, it’s a logical step to incorporate SMS into your overall marketing strategy. Ready to start?
Here are some effective tips to help you achieve the best results:
- Always use a double opt-in procedure for SMS.
- If you need to use text shorthand, then you need to rewrite your message.
- Send SMS less frequently than your email marketing campaign (if you send emails three times a week, send SMS once).
- Cross-promote your SMS campaign in your email marketing, website and social media pages.
- Don’t include graphics or images, just text.
- Streamline communication: “TXT STOP to unsubscribe” or “TXT HELP for customer support”.
- Offer a gift for signing up – discount, free product sample, ebook.
- Try including a scannable coupon that can be redeemed at your physical stores.
- Include a forwarding option in your messages.
- Encourage more subscribers by offering an immediate discount upon sign up.
- Personalize each message.
- Let your customers know that you’re not going to sell or exploit their cell number.
- In your privacy statement, let your customers know that their mobile provider may charge them for sending and receiving texts.
- Conduct a short SMS poll.
- Keep your SMS marketing campaign focused on one message.
- Don’t use all of the character spacing in your messages – you’re taking away space for customers to forward and include their own message.
- Shortcodes needs to be easy and relevant to your company.
Are you looking for SMS MARKETING?
Please call us +91-9850946353 or write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To test the service or Free Demo – Best Bulk SMS Service Provider
1. Build Loyal Customers
Bulk SMS Marketing is a great channel to engage and build loyal customers. Offer your customers promotions/ information about your business when you feel the need. This makes your customers / clients feel appreciated by keeping them the main focus of your business.
2. Generate word of mouth
Bulk SMS to not only engage your existing customers but also drive new business to your company. If you have something of value to offer your customers, they will spread the word to family, friends and colleagues. Word of mouth is a powerful tool and SMS promotes this with instant communication.
3. Improve communication
Communication is key to building any long term relationship. SMS Marketing can be of great benefit when building on these relationships. SMS is a personal message from you to your audience. Let them in on the secret sale, a simple thank you message after a purchase, inform them of any sales/promotional offers, when their delivery is ready, the list is endless. SMS Marketing is a easy , fast and reliable way to communicate with all of your customers.
4. Fast and Effective
Bulk SMS Marketing allows you to reach a large number of people all at the same time. Text Messaging is an instant marketing tool, getting your message into the hands of the right audience, when you want it. Customers keep their mobile phones on hand , making it easy to communicate your message to them.
5. Opt-In Option
Building your database correctly is of vital importance, not only for Data Protection purposes but also by having your customers sign up to hear from you, you have already started the sales process. These Opt in’s are qualified existing or potential customers, they want to hear from you, don’t disappoint them.
7. Cost Effective
SMS Marketing is an inexpensive method of communication in comparison to traditional marketing. It will help your business to tighten your budgeting belts. Libraries are now after cutting back on Post and are using SMS as a form of communication with their customers.
8. Integrate into your Marketing Campaigns
A major benefit of SMS Marketing is the potential it has when you integrate it into any of your marketing campaigns. It is known that social media and traditional media are not always the most effective way to reach your customers on time, simply integrate SMS with these other marketing methods and get the message straight to your customers, ensuring that they know what you have to offer them.
9. Straight to the point
With only 160 characteristics allowed when sending a text message this ensures that your message is clear and concise. Getting straight to the point is important , telling customers exactly what you want them to know and making it an easy read will benefit both the customer and your business.
10. Time management
Everybody knows that ‘Time is Money’ , with SMS Marketing you will save a lot of time, allowing you to concentrate on other areas of the business . It is a simple and easy process. With the scheduling component of SMS you can simply organise your SMS marketing campaigns for a later date. This is a huge benefit as it allows you to manage your time efficiently.
Link : http://promo.dreamztechnolgy.org/
Mobile No : 9960689666
Password : Dreamz