Digital Marketing more effective in this current time to improve the online business as well adevertisment services.
Incorporating digital into your marketing plan can no longer be considered an ‘optional’.
Digital marketing helps to reach your customers through various mediums like SEO, content marketing, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing.
Benefits of Digital Marketing for SME’s
1. It connects you with consumers on the internet
2. It generates higher conversion rates
3. It saves you money
4. It enables real-time customer service
5. It connects you with the mobile consumer
6. It helps generate higher revenues
7. It delivers higher ROI from your campaigns
8. It keeps you at par with competitors
9. It can help you compete with large corporations
10.It prepares you for the internet of things
For any queries related to digital marketing please feel free to contact us on
Call : 09545198799
Email : email@example.com
There are numerous ways to go about building an online presence for your small business, but I’ll just list some of the basics:
1. Starting a website
– Your website should at least be pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate
– Ensure it’s search engine optimized to rank higher on search engines and also mobile-responsive as a huge percentage of web traffic nowadays occurs on mobile
Google Analytics & Adwords, Facebook ads (These tools are commonly used by many businesses and are very easy to use. Google Analytics allows you to track your website traffic and its various sources, Google Adwords allows you to find out exactly what keywords your target audience is searching for, Google Adwords + Facebook Ads allow you to create target ads on their respective platforms)
2. Getting on social media
– At least a Facebook Page
– Ensure your profile is complete and explains clearly what your business does
– Your social media profiles and your website should be consistent in your messaging
– Regularly post updates that speak to your target audience. Use images and videos to make your posts more interesting/compelling.
– Be sure to engage and communicate with your customers as frequently as possible (responding to both positive and negative feedback, answering customer queries, etc.)
3. Community engagement
– Find online communities where your target audience currently exists and engage with them
– Contribute to these communities by providing insightful opinions and valuable content
– Build relationships with the community.
You don’t have to do anything fancy, like launching a huge marketing campaign.
Always keep it within your means.
The key is to start developing an online presence as soon as possible. There are tons of online marketing resources on the web that you can refer to to further your marketing campaigns.
Succeeding in Social Media marketing involves lots of work, dedication,strategy and focus but I will mention a few of what you can do.
- Understand your audience needs – You need to understand the needs of your audience and what type of content is suitable. Because company X uses a particular method does not mean that same method will work for you. Bottom line; Know what is best for your audience.
- Get a content calendar and content strategy – Avoid just posting randomly or spamming. Be organized and get a content calendar pre-planned. make sure your content relate to the product, services or item you want to market or brand.
- Remember all the social media channels have different algorithm and also understand how content works for each. Don’t use the same type of content you created for LinkedIn on Twitter, Don’t create content for instagram and use same on Facebook. All these channels have specific types of contents that perform very well so learn what works for each content.
- Analytics is very important – One sure way to know what is working and what is not working is to understand trends. Do make sure you properly analyze your activities to know what is working.
- Hashtags – The emergence of hashtags has made it easy to aggregate content and to find information using hashtags. It would be great if you can identify trending hashtags in your line of business so that you can align your content with these.
- Above all, keep on learning. The social media world is a dynamic world and what works today might not be very relevant in 60 days. Yes it is as fast as that so continue to reinvent the way you work and learn new ways of doing things.
- Know Who and Where Your Market The first rule of leveraging the power of social media is to know your market and where to find them. A marketer needs to know his target demographic, be specific on whom to target. You don’t have to establish your presence in all social media channels, you just have to know where your target market and make sure to be where they are.
- Develop Your Strategy A strong social media profile is not built overnight. It takes a lot of work, posting, commenting, and collaborating with others. First, you have to have a plan. What strategy you will take to reach your goal: leverage the power of Influencers, create and post viral photos and videos, use ads, follow and engage with more people, etc.
- Consider Quality Over Quantity of Posts
You don’t want to annoy users by bombarding them with your posts. Focus on quantity; make sure that you are posting and conveying messages relevant to your market. This will help you gain more interaction and an increase of followers.
- Create Real Value What helps attract more people? Fill your social media channels meaningful content creating value that will motivate and inspire in some manner. Find ways to connect to human consciousness, share ideas and images that can touch humanity on personal and business levels.
- Beef Up Your Site With Multiple Social Share Buttons Make way for your followers to share your content easily. Provide options for those who prefer to Tweet, Pin or Share your content where and how they want.
- Comment, Share, Like, and Hashtags often You can build relationships with your target market by genuinely liking, commenting and sharing others’ posts regularly. And, by featuring hashtags, it helps to keep your followers interested and increase engagement in your contents or campaigns.
- Leverage the Power of Influencers and High-profile Accounts
Influencers and high profile accounts have numerous followers, look for influencers with strong follower base in your demographic, this will help you gain the right type of followers. This approach helps expand your reach.
- Go Network Widen your reach by finding people or sources you could exchange valuable information with. Collaborate with the right users where they allow your posts to show in their feed, and theirs to yours. This approach allows promotion of your business at no cost.
- Make it Easy for People to Buy Make sure that you have a functioning and responsive link in your profile, making it easier to purchase if you are selling a product or whatever you are offering.
Aside from social media, there are a lot of tactics that small businesses can leverage to grow their business. To discover more visit http://www.dreamztechnology.com
A social media strategy is not something that can be created overnight.
There is so much planning and analysis involved in it.
You must have a clear understanding of your company. Wether it be your target market, your aims, your budget etc. This right here is where most companies fail. If you miss one of these then your whole marketing strategy will be a was of money.
Target market is important firstly advertising for old people homes on Facebook is useless – unless you target the men and women that are considering putting their folks in a home. You have to put yourself in your consumers shoes and think of how they would come across your business and how they would perceive it.
Your aims/goals – Sorry to crush your dreams but you are not going to go viral overnight. Social media takes time. You are going to get disappointed and give up on your social media if you don’t have the correct goals/aims.
Get your story straight – Don’t post a advertisement about downloading your app if you are trying to get page likes- I know this sounds simple but It happens so often! Also post engagement is 60% higher when you have a picture on your post. You have to create a reoccurring trigger that lefts people know this is your brand.
Measure it- The best thing about social media is if one thing isn’t working you can change it in one second. Most sites like FB and Twitter give you metrics – But you have to do your own measurements as well – measure the rate of app downloads after a new post, how many likes you get every month, new followers etc.
Gaurav O. Gattani